Thursday, March 01, 2012

Vikings fans - peace out from Grant's Tomb

Today is an ending and a beginning for me.

After four-and-a-half years, 511 posts and millions of reader comments (getting silly here, but there have been hundreds of comments), this will be the last entry at Grant's Tomb.

I've threatened to do it before, but this time it's for real. The good news - or bad news if you despise my writing - is that I'm not backing away from blogging about the Vikings. I'm starting a new site - Kick Ass Blog - and the site has now gone live.

I'm not going to spend any time here telling you to check it out, but that's where I'm going to continue my blogging about the Vikes.

So why go from a (somewhat) established Minnesota Vikings blog brand, Grant's Tomb, to a new one?

Well, it's not just me writing this blog. I've recruited some help, and for Viking fans who are frequent visitors of Vikes-specific blogs, I think you will be quite familiar with his work.

So thanks to everybody that stopped by over the past four-plus years. I've enjoyed being part of the Vikings blog community, and I plan to continue to enjoy being part of it – just not with Grant's Tomb.

By the way, the premiere post of the new site can be found here. But I'll leave it at that.

Sincerely,

Darren Campbell
Grant's Tomb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who's buried in grants tomb?
Good luck with the new sight.

Darren Campbell said...

Anon 9:58:

Who's buried in Grant's Tomb? More like what's buried in Grant's Tomb? the answer: 51o other posts.

Thanks for the kind words.

JonathanN said...

Great information! I find myself reading your blog quite often! Keep up the good work.

Darren Campbell said...

JonathaN:

Thanks for the kind words. Please visit my new site, Kick Ass Blog.

The url is http://kab-vikings.blogspot.com